Contact Us

T 514-360-4333
F 514-360-4334

Mailing Address
1250 René Lévesque Boulevard (West)
Suite 2200
Montreal, QC H3B 4W8


View Larger Map

How can we help?

24 Hour Response time

    Enter Candada with a DUI, Free Consultation

    Frequently Asked Questions on Canadian Immigration


    Why hire a Temporary Resident Permit lawyer?

    Why is hiring a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) lawyer advisable when seeking access to Canada? Hiring a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) lawyer to handle your application will often yield better results than going at it alone. First Immigration Law Firm has submitted hundreds of applications with a success rate that surpasses most, if not all, other law firms. Frequently, individuals make the incorrect assumption that

    Read More


    Can I enter Canada with a DUI?

    The short answer is maybe. Once arrested for drunk driving, an individual becomes Criminally Inadmissible to Canada.  This means the offender may not visit Canada for any reason, without first obtaining special permission from Canadian immigration authorities. Canadian immigration officials have a tremendous amount of discretion when deciding whether or not to admit an inadmissible individual to Canada on a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).  A

    Read More


    I’m a Canadian employer, how do I obtain a Canada work permit for a foreign worker?

    If you are interested in bringing a foreign worker to Canada to work, your job offer will likely serve as the basis of his/her assessment, with regards to both temporary and permanent residency options.  In many cases, a foreign worker can qualify for Canadian immigration with the help of a Canadian job offer. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has created immigration streams to fast-track foreign workers

    Read More