Business Applicant Category
Canadian Immigration Attorney
This New Brunswick PNP category is for those applicants who would like to start a business in New Brunswick. Applicants must submit a business plan to be approved by the Government of Canada and they must also have a net worth of $300,000 CDA. If the applicant meets all the eligibility requirements, he or she will be then be assessed based on points based system that takes into account a number of different factors. Successful applicants much achieve a minimum of 50 points. An experienced Canadian immigration attorney from our law firm can provide assistance with your application and discuss your options.
Business applicants under this NBPNP category must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between 22 and 55 years of age.
- Sufficient proficiency with the English or French language to actively manage a business in New Brunswick.
- A minimum high school education (with diploma).
- Relevant and proven management experience in three of the last five years. The experience must be gained through the private sector, and there must be a link between the experience and the skills needed to operate a business in New Brunswick.
- Applicant’s must submit a business plan demonstrating the economic benefit to New Brunswick.
- The applicant must have a net worth of at least $300,00 CAD.
- All forms and supporting documents must be submitted.
- Applicants must sign a copy of a Deposit Agreement and make a refundable deposit of $75,000 before being nominated.
- Applicants must achieve a minimum score of 50 points in the Selection Factors.